THE CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED HIT PLAY FROM THE NO.1 BEST SELLING AUTHOR
The thrilling work of multi-million No.1 best selling author Peter James returns to the stage with his latest critically acclaimed, smash hit show Not Dead Enough. Starring award-winning actor Shane Richie* (EastEnders) and TV award-winning actor Bill Ward**, who will share the role of DS Roy Grace, Laura Whitmore, one of the stars of 2016’s Strictly Come Dancing, and TV award winning actor Stephen Billington (Hollyoaks and Coronation Street), Not Dead Enough has been getting rave reviews and thrilling packed houses across the country this 2017.
On the night Brian Bishop murdered his wife, he was sixty miles away, asleep in bed. At least that’s what he claims. But as Detective Superintendent Roy Grace continues to deal with the mysterious disappearance of his own wife, he starts to dig a little deeper into the chilling murder case and it soon becomes clear that love can be a dangerous thing…
Adapted by award winning writer Shaun McKenna and directed by Olivier award winner Ian Talbot, Not Dead Enough, will have you on the edge of your seat and guessing right to the end.
Don’t miss your chance to see the world premiere tour of the UK’s newest box office hit – it’s simply to-die-for!
‘GRIPPING. PURE ESCAPIST ENTERTAINMENT.’
‘GRIPPING STORYTELLING. FULL OF TWISTS AND TURNS.’
The Reviews Hub
‘THIS THRILLING THRILLER. IT HAD THE AUDIENCE ON THE EDGE OF THEIR SEATS’
‘THE PLAY IS FULL OF UNEXPECTED TWISTS. PETER JAMES KEEPS THE AUDIENCE GUESSING RIGHT UNTIL THE END.’
The Hollywood News
‘AN EDGE-OF-THE-SEAT EXPERIENCE WITH THE AUDIENCE FASCINATED AND HORRIFIED IN EQUAL MEASURE’
British Theatre Guide
- Wednesday 25 – Saturday 28 January*Dartford, Orchard Theatre
- Monday 30 January – Saturday 4 February*Milton Keynes Theatre
- Monday 6 February – Saturday 11 February*Woking, New Victoria Theatre
- Monday 13 February – Saturday 18 February*Brighton Theatre Royal
- Monday 20 February – Saturday 25 February*Malvern Theatres
- Monday 27 February – Saturday 4 March*Bristol Hippodrome
- Tuesday 7 March – Saturday 11 March*Southampton, Mayflower Theatre
- Monday 13 – Saturday 18 March*Richmond Theatre
- Monday 20 – Saturday 25 March*Newcastle Theatre Royal
- Monday 27 March – Saturday 1 April*Coventry, Belgrade Theatre
- Monday 3 April – Saturday 8 April*Glasgow, Theatre Royal
- Monday 10 – Saturday 15 April*Canterbury, Marlowe Theatre
- Tuesday 18 – Saturday 22 April***Dublin, Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
- Monday 24 – Saturday 29 April**Edinburgh, King’s Theatre
- Tuesday 2 – Saturday 6 May**Northampton, Derngate Theatre
- Monday 8 – Saturday 13 May**Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Monday 15 – Saturday 20 May**Shrewsbury, Theatre Severn
- Monday 22 – Saturday 27 May**Manchester, Opera HouseBOOK NOW
- Tuesday 30 May – Saturday 3 June**Bromley, Churchill TheatreBOOK NOW
- Monday 5 – Saturday 10 June**Plymouth Theatre RoyalBOOK NOW
- Tuesday 13 – Saturday 17 June**Cardiff, New TheatreBOOK NOW
- Monday 19 – Saturday 24 June**Worthing, Connaught TheatreBOOK NOW
- Monday 26 June – Saturday 1st July**Grand Opera House, BelfastBOOK NOW
Take the Survey and be entered into our Prize Draw!
If you have been to see Not Dead Enough, please can you take the time to fill out our short survey to tell us about your experience. Once you have completed the survey you will be entered into a draw for a chance to win 1 of 5 copies of Not Dead Enough signed by Peter James.